Friday, December 12, 2008

No News IS Good News

Even the gorgeous full moon last night couldn't lift my spirits after watching the markets tank yesterday. More than 200 points lost again this morning .....The rally this week on zero interest T-bills was nothing less than amazing.

So who would lend and get nothing in return? Apparently a lot of people. Treasury reports said demand could not be met, four times the inventory of four week treasury bills COULD have been sold. So people are parking their money- making: Nada. zip. zilch.

Just can't wrap my brain around this. My mantra today- no news IS good news. So cold turkey tactics are in order for me. No more CNBC, BBC, AP - maybe no news is the way to go for a news junkie. I'll keep you posted on how well this works...Anyone have any other tactics short of rehab or Guantanamo Bay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ignorance is bliss..unplug your radio..